Within this offer you get a fully functional 5 Page WordPress website including all the plugins and integrations mentioned in the brief summary. In terms of design, this offer includes only “Guided Design” (not “Custom Design”), which in essence means that for the design aspect we will send you a variety of themes, templates and designs to choose from (you can also browse others too), and then build our take on the chosen design as your website. This offer does not include:
• Contents for the website: all texts for the website need to be provided by you. We will input all contents as provided to us, however please ensure that the copy you provide is free of errors to avoid multiple rounds of text edits within the website.
• Images: when building the draft version of the website we will source and use royalty free images, however if you’d like us to change those you will need to provide the images desired instead. This offer also doesn’t include the purchase of paid images.
• Domain and Hosting: we will be happy to advise on both the domain and hosting, which combined should be around £50-£100/year (depending on hosting desired), yet this offer doesn’t include the purchase of domain and hosting on your behalf. We will also be happy to do all the set-up for you (domain and hosting linking & configuration) once you’ve made the purchase.
• Ongoing Support: Once the website is completed and migrated to your hosting, as such there is no further support included within the package. Still, at the end we provide a few detailed screen recordings showing how to make edits to the website, and should you have any difficulties we will be more than happy to help with advice and even minor edits until you get used to running the website. However please note, for major edits after completion charges will apply. Finally we will be more than happy to offer an ongoing support/maintenance package (typically starting form £40/month) tailored to your needs if you’re worried about ongoing assistance!
• Custom Mobile and Tablet versions: Although full mobile and tablet optimisation is included within the package, this optimisation takes the form of optimising the desktop version of the design to be fully responsive (and we also test it). It does not include a fully custom redesign separately for the mobile and tablet versions (i.e. the structure and order of sections, as well as the images and texts used will be the same for all devices)
Absolutely! Once the first draft of the website is ready based on your chosen design and structure specification, you get two sets of complete edits (although typically one round of edits completely suffices for most of the websites). We request that for each of these two rounds of edits you carefully go through the draft website and make a list of all the changes to be made on all of the pages. If it is the case that after both sets of edits there are some minor tweaks left, we will be happy to implement those too, however please bear in mind that only two rounds of edits are included within the package, and further major edits will incur a charge.
The short answer is: instantly! We typically use Whatsapp and e-mail for communication, and upon payment your project will be assigned to a project manager. Although our working hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (London time) Monday-Friday, your project manager will most likely be available to answer any questions beyond these hours, including Saturdays!
Certainly! From the moment you make the payment all rights to all work done on your website pass to you. We do however reserve the right (unless discussed otherwise in advance) to present the work done for you as part of our portfolio and to place a “Made by BillieA.” discrete link in the footer of your website.
Simply press the buy now button and you will be directed straight to checkout with this offer already selected. During the checkout you will also be able to select variations for this offer and apply any coupon codes you have. We try very hard to make the purchase experience as simple as possible, with payment options including paypal, by card and direct transfer!
All our offers are tried and tested to include everything a buyer would expect from the service when making the purchase, so this 5 page WordPress website guided design and development offer will most certainly satisfy any company’s needs. Still, if you have any doubts about the specification or have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to message us and we’ll be delighted to answer any questions you may have!
During checkout we request for you to provide a Whatsapp number, and this will be the primary means of contact we’ll use. If however you do not use Whatsapp, we’ll use the email address provided, so please ensure you have regular access to the email you provide.
We will be in touch with you within a few hours (latest) after the purchase! Once the payment is processed, you will automatically be emailed an invoice/receipt for the service and will be directed to the confirmation page which will contain all your order information as well as our contact details and a reminder of details to prepare.
Once the design and website structure are agreed on we will have the draft version of the website (typically already fully functional but not mobile optimised, as we do the optimisation once the design is finalised) prepared on one of our testing domains within approximately a week. From browsing the first draft website it should be easy for you to quickly identify which ideas work and what amendments you’d like.
So all that’s left on your side is to provide as detailed and precise feedback as possible regarding the changes desired, review amendments as soon conveniently possible and in the meantime prepare any outstanding requirements (for example texts, or purchasing hosting etc if not already provided). We hope you have a fun design and development journey!
Billie Argent Ltd. © 2020. All Rights Reserved
Billie Argent Ltd. © 2020.
All Rights Reserved
Please wait while we process your payment...